At Pathway Appraisals we specialize in residential and small income properties.
We also provide professional valuation services for machinery and equipment.
- We cover the counties of Sacramento and San Joaquin.
- We keep our coverage smaller than the typical appraisal company in order to offer a more personalized service!!
We are a quality licensed provider of real estate analysis with expert knowledge of the marketplace and valuations. With over 13 years of experience in the business, we have a proven track record of reducing time, efforts and costs in managing the appraisal process. We provide the professional services that you deserve.
We are a Quality provider of appraisals for:
- Primary and secondary mortgages
- Mortgage refinancing
- Private mortgage insurance removal (PMI)
- Private appraisal services for buyers and sellers
- Retrospective appraisals for property tax purposes
- Investment Analysis
- Rental Analysis
- Valuations for bankruptcy cases, pre-foreclosures, short sales, loan modifications, divorce, estate planning
- Real estate appraisal for bail bond collateral services
We are committed in providing our customers with professional and personalized prompt appraisal service. We understand that communication is critical to the success of your business needs. Our company will provide continuous communication throughout the entire process of your appraisal needs.
We are continuously improving our processes to better serve your needs. Our investment in training and technology has helped our customers greatly reduce their workload. By offering quality appraisals, coupled with quality reports and smaller territory than many of the other companies in the industry. This saves us money as well, we can keep our rates competitive with anybody in the industry.
- Personalized customer service
- Continuous communication
- Short turn-around times
- Quality appraisal reports
- Competitive pricing
Pathway Appraisals will travel for all Machine, Equipment, and Real Estate Appraisals.
On the Contact Page on this website, you can fill out the form, email or call me for an appraisal. Ordering an appraisal is just a click away. Or, spend some time and find out a bit more about the appraisal business. The more you know, the better decision you can make. And check back frequently, as our content is always being updated.